Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Progessives Fight Back on Medicare - IA, WI and MN

In a significant escalation of the progressive campaign to make Republicans pay a political price for voting to end Medicare, the progressive advocacy group Americans United for Change will run broadcast TV ads in the districts of
Reps. Steve King (R-IA),
Sean Duffy (R-WI),
Chip Cravaack (R-MN), and
Paul Ryan (R-WI).


Then use every ounce of energy you have
to make sure these guys don’t’ get re-elected.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Please keep doing what you're doing. I love your web page title... and I'm in a position at present where "I can" as well. Sometimes I despair over how ALEC can be fought, exposed, eliminated if at all possible. IS it possible? Is it too late? Tell me it's not, please! icefishinglady@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you are concerned will help the universal Karma deal with this horrible organziation - I have to believe that.
    Thanks for stopping by and reading - I appreciate your time and your comments.

    ReplyDelete