Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Franson - Hating is a Lifestyle Choice

Here in Minnesota – the right wingers put a marriage amendment on our ballot for November.

Every time I think about it - I think of the ad I hear on a daily basis that ends:
Hating gays is a lifestyle choice.

One of Minnesota’s famous right wing nut jobs was at it again.  Glad it made the front page of Think Progress – otherwise I would have missed it.

Minnesota incumbent State Rep. Mary Franson (R) defended her support for a constitutional amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman during a debate last week, arguing that the measure would protect the state’s children from abnormal behavior. Franson said:

My concerns are that our children in our schools could be taught some liberal agendas because of the marriage amendment. Because in the schools they may be taught that, this is normal behavior. I personally do not believe it is…that’s something that I wish to protect our children from.
My concern is that idiots like this are in our state legislature.
Liberal agendas in the schools – something that ALEC whines about all the time at the post-secondary level.  They must be moving that mantra to cover all education now.

My concern is that the people in her district are in-bred, that’s the only reason that would explain them electing her to the legislature.  She is a crazy right-wing nut job, she is NOT legislative material – she is an embarrassment to the whole state of Minnesota.

Mary Franson is the right wing nutball that also referred to people who receive welfare and food stamps as “animals”


I kinda guess that Ms. Franson
– kinda hates everyone
– everyone except the people who fund her campaign.

I am convinced Franson is ALEC – we just haven’t proved it beyond a reasonable doubt yet – but all the warning signs are there (including ALEC-like travel reported on her campaign reports).
PLEASE do not re-elect her.

No comments:

Post a Comment